Aspect delivers simple, yet effective cosmeceuticals, formulated at optimum concentrations with pure active ingredients, proven to enhance, repair and cosmetically correct the appearance of skin with minimised risk of irritation.
Expertly engineered with the latest cutting edge actives from science and nature to rejuvenate and revitalise. Aspect cosmiceutical products deliver an abundance of good-for-your-skin ingredients that deliver results
INNOVATIVE SKINCARE, TRANSFORMATIVE RESULTS
Skin Scan And Plan
Make sure your facial skin treatment is exactly right for your skin. We do a full advanced skin analysis to determine and advise you on the best course of action for treatment. An on-going treatment plan can then be tailored to gain maximum results, and clinically proven home care will ensure you maintain these results and achieve your skin goals sooner.
Customised Facial Treatments
If you’re serious about skin like we are, you’ll know that taking care of your skin today is the best way to future-proof your looks for tomorrow. Whether you need a relaxing, yet results-driven facial, a more intensive course of corrective facial treatments, or a skin maintenance routine, you’ll notice the difference with our years of training and experience in analysing, diagnosing and recommending the right facial treatment for your skin
For those short on time. Your 30 minute Mini Facial is customised depending on your skin type and concerns. Treatment includes cleanse, exfoliation, extractions if needed, treatment mask, and after care.
For those after relaxation with results. Your 60 minute Deluxe Facial is customised depending on your skin type and concerns. Treatment includes cleanse, exfoliation, extractions if needed, relaxing face, neck and shoulder massage, treatment mask, arm massage, and after care.
High Performance Skin Treatments
Microdermabrasion is a non-chemical, non-invasive procedure where we use a pen like machine that uses a spray of microcrystals to remove the outermost layer of dry, dead skin cells and reveal younger, healthier looking skin. Microdermabrasion is great for ridding you of skin build-up quickly and instantly. It’s ideal for those wishing to improve the skins appearance and reduce the signs of ageing, congestion, blackheads, dead skin cell build up, mild scarring, pores, age spots and rough thickened skin texture
HOW DOES MICRODERMABRASION WORK?
The skin grows from the inside out wards, cells are born healthy and plump, then they migrate outwards, reaching the skins surface as empty flakes to shed off naturally. As we age this fall off rate slows down and we get skin cell build-up. The extra cells look dull, uneven, they clog your pores, and stop your skincare from penetrating where you want it to go. To correct this, we use treatments that remove the excess cells from the surface like Microdermabrasion to speed up cell turnover and rid this dead skin cell buildup for softer, smoother, more radiant looking skin.
Aspect Facial Peels
The way to a perfect, enviable complexion and flawless looking skin. Our skincare peels are innovative, non-traumatic peels that succeed by stimulating gentle healthy change deep in the skin, to create a beautiful, renewed complexion. You will achieve maximum results with minimum downtime. Peeling agents are used in clinic to address a variety of skin concerns ranging from dull, lifeless skin to something a little more concerning.
We recommend a series of treatments customised to your individual needs which your skincare specialist will discuss. Our peels work from the philosophy of building and replacing with as little trauma as possible. Skin Consultations are required with your first appointment at no charge in which you will be advised of the action plan of your skin’s specific needs and number of treatments required for best results
Lactobotanical Peel (Hydrating) $90
Jungle Brew Peel (Breakouts/Congestion) $90
Pigment Punch Peel (Pigmentations/Sun Spots) $90
Timeless Peel (Anti-ageing) $90
Collagen Induction Therapy
Collagen Induction Therapy is designed to stimulate collagen production and cell renewal to plump, firm and smooth the skin, CIT can improve the appearance of many skin concerns including fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage, brown spots and pigmentation, open pores, congested skin, mild acne scarring, and dry and dehydrated skin.
Collagen Induction Therapy punctures the skin with very small stainless steel tips, these tips enter into the skin to a depth that is ideal for producing positive natural responses of collagen and elastin. Combining this with simultaneous infusion of serums is what makes the treatment unique. Not only does CIT encourage the body’s natural responses but the serums are delivered to the ideal depth in the skin for maximum absorption and effect.
Collagen Induction Therapy allows you to see improvement in as little as just one treatment!
If you wish to retain those benefits, a series of six treatments is recommended, so you will experience more even, smoother, plumper skin. The treatment takes around 60 minutes for a full face session and a soothing Peptide Mask will be applied following your treatment.
A course of 6 treatments twice a year is recommended for best results. Course of 6 Treatments
Dermaplaning / Epidermal Leveling is a safe procedure for gentle, yet controlled exfoliation while also temporarily removing fine vellus hair (peach fuzz) from the face. Using a scalpel and a delicate touch, we simply abrade the surface of the skin using light feathering strokes ridding the top dead skin cell layer and hair, giving a brighter, radiant looking complexion. There is no pain or downtime with Dermaplaning and results are immediate.
What are the benefits of Dermaplaning?
- Brighter complexion with a more youthful glow
- Skin will be softer to the touch and smoother in appearance minimising pores, fine lines and wrinkles
- Active ingredients in skin care products penetrate more deeply improving your results
- Temporarily removes fine vellus hair
- No pain – just a light pressure
- No chemicals, unless you choose to have a peel afterwards for deeper exfoliation targeting concerns
- Makeup glides on easily, making it the ideal pre-event treatment – we recommend 3 days prior to an event
- Suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive skins (excluding those with metal allergies)
- There is no downtime – mild pinkness can be expected for 30-60 minutes
- Safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women
Results are immediate and will be seen with each treatment. We recommend Dermaplaning every 4-6 weeks depending on your own hair growth cycle, and treatments can be ongoing.
Beauty Boot Camp
Beauty Boot Camp is perfect for you if you are serious about taking care of your skin and want to fast track your progress towards skin health and vitality. As you have probably discovered, beautiful skin doesn’t just happen; you have to work at it.
How Beauty Boot Camp Works
When you sign up for Beauty Boot Camp you will be assigned a Inner Beauty Skin Expert who will look after you throughout your Beauty Boot Camp experience. She’s like your very own personal trainer for your skin!
- A Kick Start Skin Scan & Plan (skin analysis + skincare consultation)
- 5 x weekly in clinic skincare facial treatments with your Beauty Therapist.
- A personalised skincare plan to get your skin on the right track.
- Information on skin nutrition and supplements to address your unique skin needs.
- Ongoing free support from your therapist via Email,Phone, Facebook.
- Optional monthly facial maintenance programme.
Your Kick Start Sesssion
Your Kick-Start session includes the following:
Skin Analysis Your Beauty Therapist will assess your skin and will also use the Observ skin diognostc device which produces different images which highlight pigment, redness, lines, pores, oil, texture, acne and dehydration. After a photo of your face has been taken, it produces graphical analysis of the results and a detailed assessment report.
Personalised Skincare Plan After analyzing your skin we will recommend the best skincare products and supplements to kick-start your skin journey. We back our products 100% but purchasing is optional and totally up to you.
Skin-Nutrition Recommendations Your therapist will give you skin nutrition recommendations to support your skin journey from the inside out.
What you will get:
- Inner Beauty Deluxe Skin Prep Facial
- Customised Aspect Peel
- Deluxe Derma-Planing
- Collagen Induction Therapy
- Before and After Photos
A specialised, effective treatment to remove visible capillaries from the face, neck and décolleté. A series of treatments may be needed, one month apart
Milia are small white cysts that are common around the eye area. They can be effectively removed using extraction and/or using a mild High frequency current
Skin Tag Removal
Skin tags are a very common, harmless, soft skin growth. They are found in areas of high friction such as eyelids, underarms, under breasts and groin folds, and can be safely and effectively removed using a mild high frequency current.
A permanent but progressive form of hair removal using the blend technique – the most effective method. A sterile needle is used for each treatment.
15 Minutes $25
30 Minutes $45
At Inner Beauty we use premium wax for both face and body. We do not recycle or double dip. Single use spatulas, wax cartridges and strips. Hot Wax used for brazilian, bikini, underarm and facial waxing. Strip wax used for legs, arms, back and chest waxing. Qualified and knowledgeable therapists
Full Leg $55
Half Leg $40
High Bikini $40
Back or Chest $45
Eyebrow Sculpt $18
Top Lip $20
Full Face $40
With over twelve thousand blinks a day and skin five times thinner than the rest of your face it’s hardly surprising that your eyes are the first to show any signs of ageing. Give them a bit of TLC with our range of lash and brow treatments.
Eyebrow Tint $18
Eyelash Tint $30
Eyelash Lift $79
Henna Brows $53
A special occasion or in need of a little glow? Our natural spray tans can help put a spring in your step. Moroccan Tan delivers a realistic result time after time and is the perfect way to achieve a natural healthy bronzed look.
Full Body $35
Preparation for your spray tan application
- If you wax, do so at least 48 hours prior to your tan application. If you shave, please do so the night before your tan application.
- Use a loofah, mitt or body scrub on the night before your appointment to thoroughly exfoliate the skin prior to your tan appointment. We stock tan remover mitts specifically designed to remove your previous spray tan and/or exfoliate the skin. If you prefer a body scrubs ensure no oily residue is left on the skin if this is your final shower before your tan.
- Avoid applying moisturisers, or lotions on the day of your appointment. These will act as an inhibitor to the tan and affect the final result.
- Make sure you do not apply deodorant on the day of your spray tan. Ensure you wash your underarms with a washcloth and soap really well prior to getting a tan as most deodorants are long lasting so need thorough removal.
- If it’s raining we suggest you bring an umbrella, and wear clothing that will cover your skin to prevent any water drops going on to your undeveloped spray tan.
Home care for your spray tan application
- Bring dark and loose clothing to wear after your tan to avoid staining light clothing, rubbing the tan off, and to feel most comfortable. Where possible avoid wearing your bra after your tan. Alternatively a strapless bra or bathing suit is recommended to protect rubbing in the shoulder area, especially if you are wearing a strapless dress to an upcoming event. Also jandals are great to avoid rubbing the tan off your feet.
- No swimming, sweating, exercising or getting wet until you have showered within the recommended development time.
- When you wash off your tan (have your first shower) ensure you have a quick shower (30 seconds to 1 minute) and use your hands to wipe over your skin to make sure all initial bronzers are fully rinsed and the water runs clear – this ensures there is no ‘streaking’ to the tan which would be from the bronzers not being rinsed enough. We recommend a water only shower when doing your first rinse off ie. no shower gels, shampoos, conditioners and no moisturiser for that first shower until tan has fully developed – the next day is fine.
- Pat your skin dry post shower – do not rub!
- Leave the tan on for 1-8 hours to develop before showering. Your therapist will tell you when to wash off your tan, depending on your desired colour and solution chosen. When you have a shorter rinse off time, do remember your tan will take another 24 hours to fully develop to its true shade. In some cases you may feel like you have no tan once you have showered – please remember it takes this 24 hours to develop on the skin.
- If you are sleeping overnight with your undeveloped tan, remember to sleep on dark sheets to avoid staining bedding from the initial bronzers of the spray tan which will be there until your first shower.
- Moisturise daily to preserve the tan for the longest time. We recommend using a gradual tan which we have available in salon to keep the colour for longer.
- Chlorine will shorten the length of your tan so avoid swimming pools and spas following application.
- Exfoliate only when you are ready to remove the tan